Lanterns Update v0.2.0
In this fortnightly update:
Like regular coins - except these coins require a light type to be visible and collected. They function the same as normal blocks that go from invisible to visible when the correct light type is shone on it. There's a constant sparkle on each of the coloured coins - so their location is visible.
Block & Spike Types
- New - Inverted Spikes.
- New - Degrading Blocks.
- New - Spring Blocks.
- New - Pivot Blocks.
- New - Rotation Blocks (Free).
- New - Rotation Blocks (Motorised).
Block & Spike Art
- Updated - Normal (coloured) blocks now all have the same art.
- Updated - Spikes now all have the same art.
- New - Moving Blocks Art.
- New - Inverting Blocks Art.
- New - Absorbing Blocks Art.
- New - Degrading Blocks Art.
- New - Spring Blocks Art.
- New - Pivot Blocks Art.
- New - Rotation Blocks (Free) Art.
- New - Rotation Blocks (Motorised) Art.
27 New Levels!
New levels that showcase coloured coins and the new block & spike types.
More levels select doors within Level Select Master and it's subsequent doors that link to levels.
Collected Coins UI
Collected Coins UI for each player has been added in the pause menu. It is located underneath the player death count UI. These numbers increment every time a player collects a coin.
Extra Bits and Bobs
Tweaked some level designs.
- Existing level design tweaks.
- File saving system that works for preparation with Steam Cloud.
Stay Up to Date
Come join us on Facebook
Tweet to us on Twitter
Find us on Instagram
Come join us in Discord
Need a Friend?
Because Lanterns is currently only local-coop, and sometimes you're in need of a friend but don't have one at the ready. You could try using Parsec [parsecgaming.com]
- The Artefact Team