Lanterns Update v0.3.0
In this fortnightly update:
Like the regular door - except these individual doors only allow the same coloured player to activate it. Rather than needing both Red & Blue - The door frame colour determines which colour it needs.
We've added turrets that shoot projectiles at constant intervals. There are normal (always visible), red, blue and purple turret variations.
- New - Morphing Blocks.
- New - Sensor Blocks.
- New - Spiked Sensor Blocks.
Block, Turret & Door Art
- New - Door Frame (Red & Blue).
- New - Turret Art.
- New - Turret Projectile Art.
- New - Morph Block Art.
- New - Sensor Block Art.
- New - Spiked Sensor Block Art.
25 New Levels!
New levels that showcase coloured doors, turrets, morph blocks, sensor blocks and the new block & spike types.
More levels select doors within Level Select Master and it's subsequent doors that link to levels. If you can complete the last two levels, let us know, They're a bit experimental!
Extra Bits and Bobs
- Updated checkpoint VFX and SFX - to make them a little more obvious when activated.
- Fixed some blocks that were displaying the incorrect sprites when in certain states of activation.
- Merged all of the player related sounds into the SFX grouping. Removed player audio grouping from UI > Audio Panel.
Stay Up to Date
Come join us on Facebook
Tweet to us on Twitter
Find us on Instagram
Come join us in Discord
Need a Friend?
Because Lanterns is currently only local-coop, and sometimes you're in need of a friend but don't have one at the ready. You could try using Parsec [parsecgaming.com]
- The Artefact Team